Important Disclaimer – Read it before you read on!
We don’t imply directly or indirectly, that our products are able to prevent or threat or cure any illness. We sell food, not drugs. If you have certain condition you are concerned about, it is important that you always seek advice and/or treatment from qualified healthcare professionals. At the same time, we do believe that illness or conditions are closely linked to nutrition, lifestyle, environment and genetics. Of these factors, nutrition is the one that you can immediately leverage to improve your well-being. Our knowledge, accumulated through time or scientific researches, has helped us create the best mix of food nutrients which we believe will benefit our consumers. We have found our food products to be helpful in addressing certain concerns that consumers at large have. We are glad it has happened this way and we are honored to have the opportunity to share the information with you.
We have some pointers for you when choosing our food products
- I am concerned about Breast cancer. Barlean’s Flax should really be part of your daily diet.
- I am concerned about the deterioration of my sharp vision and the signs of aging appeared in my eyes - PomeFresh 100% Pure Organic Bilberry juice must be my daily choice.
- I am concerned on signs of aging – PomeFresh 100% Pure Organic Pomegranate and Bilberry Juice, Barlean’s Organic Flaxseed or Oil or Oil Blend (Essential Woman) are my choices.
- I am pregnant and I know I should increase my intake of Omega-3 oils and folic acids for my baby’s development – I’ll choose Barlean’s Organic Flaxseed and PomeFresh 100% Pure Organic Pomegranate Juice.
- I know the brain of a child develops soon after conceive and up to the age of 18. One of the key aspects of brain development is the need for adequate amount of Omega-3 oils. I am concerned about ocean contamination and its impact on fish products. I’ll choose Barlean’s Flaxseed!
- My child is somewhat hyperactive and is not able to concentrate on his homework – more often than not, Omega-3 deficiency is one of the underlying reasons. Increasing Omega-3 intake from Barlean’s Flaxseed or Oil is easy and I don’t have to worry about drug’s potential side effects.
- I want to lose weight or maintain my optimal weight level – I’ll try Otrimix, Pomegranate Juice and Forti Flax (ground flax).
- I want to improve my bowel movements,prevent stop constipation, and detox as quickly as possible – I’ll try Otrimix, Pomegranate Juice and Forti Flax (ground flax).
- Amount Tab
- We must say again – we sell Food, not Drugs. Thus, there is no so-called dosage to be prescribed. Having said that, we all know that too much of a good thing can lead to unwanted results. Thus, we do give suggestions:
- Our juices should be consumed at least 1 ~ 2 glasses (250 – 300ml a glass) a day
- Flaxseed Oil should be consumed 1 ~ 2 tablespoons (~ 15ml) a day
- Forti Flax (ground flaxseed) should be consumed 2 ~ 4 tablespoons (15 ~ 30g) a day
- Otrimix breakfast/light meal should not be consumed more than 4 times a day
- Breakfast Tab
- If you want to manage your weight, go for Otrimix oat porridge. Yes, Otrimix can be an effetive diet food.
We have formulated Otrimix to make it ideal for diabetics and people who has consumers about elevated or unstable sugar level.
Due to the high fibre content as well as a special ration of soluble and insoluble fibre combination, Otrimix is very well suited for people who need improve regular blown movement to overcome constipation.
Always have a glass of Pomegranate, Bilberry or Mulberry Juice for your breakfast! You can also mix the juices to have all the benefits in one glass.
If you have had a heavy lunch, it would be good to have a light meal of Otrimix oat porridge for your dinner.
- Snack Tab
- We recommend more small meals over single large meal. In this context, snacking is good – provided that you snack on Good Food. Snack on nuts and fruits, cheese, unsweetened yogurt…just a few that we would recommend.
Of course, you can also have our 100% Pure Organic juice to accompany whatever food you snack on.
- Oil Tab
- It is import to point out that our Flaxseed oil is not suitable for heated cooking! It is fantastic for direct consumption (yes, just consume a spoonful of it directly from the bottle!) or added to other food you are preparing: dress your salad with Barlean’s Flaxseed Oil. It makes your salad doubly healthy and it taste great.
You can also add Barlean’s Flaxseed oil to other meals after they are cooked: porridge, rice or as a dip for your bread. The only limitation is your tastes and preference and as long as you don’t cook your Flaxseed oil.
- Storage Tab
- Our products are shelf stable in room temperature.
For PomeFresh Juices and Barlean’s Flaxseed products - Once opened, they must be refrigerated.
Barlean’s Flaxseed oil is high in Lignans – particles may settle at the bottom of the bottle easily. Always shake well before squeezing for consumption
PomeFresh Juices are all juiced from the whole fruits include the husk. Natural sediments are visible at the bottom of the bottle. These sediments are part of the product and do not affect the quality of the product. Shake well before consumption.
Have a question that is not answered by us yet? Drop us a note via Contact Us Form.
As the old saying goes: knowledge is power. The more one gets to know how food influences our body, the wiser one can be in choosing the right food and achieve better healthy and well-being. Don't hesitate to ask should you have any queries. We are open to share what we learnt and what we practice.